Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Fuckazzz.

It's Valentine's Day. Let's all get drunk.

On a different, more single-friendly note (setting aside all the cheesiness and mumbo-jumbo of heart heart heart Valentines heart heart heart because come on, I'm bitter and I don't wanna dwell deeper into my self-abusive behavior), I've been having so much fun this past couple of days. Yes, there are occasional bouts of mood swings and spacing out, but everything's dandy.

Peachy keen, jelly bean.

I don't think I've ever seen my life as clear as I do now. Wow ah. I guess it's because I spend more time on my own now that I actually get to think about myself and not just focus on all the drama relationships entail. I love it.

So since it is Vday and I have nothing else better to do (and because I feel compelled to celebrate it for whatever reason... but mostly just because I'm bored), let me give you a blow-by-blow of how crazy my day has been so far -- not that you really care, but I would want to remember days such as this when I get older. I would love to Google my name 30 years from now and read about how dumb I was (and still may be). It's fun. You should do it. The internet is the new time capsule.

*I just sneezed so hard it feels like I spewed a few lobes of my brain out. Haha.*

Don't worry, I'll make it really short.

Meatshop2 --> Banchetto

See????

And my embarrassing photo of the night (because it's so awful that I love it)



Use protection, fellaz.


3 comments:

  1. ah, valentines wasn't that bad. I got some comics and had beer. alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's as good as it gets for some of us, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice read you got here. valentine's can really be too heart heart heart.

    ReplyDelete